Welcome to the Gourmet Chicken Series. Today we bring you Singapore Satay Chicken.
The people from the tiny island nation of Singapore have a very diverse background with many its people people descending from places as far and wide as China, India, Malaysia and even the west. This cultural diversity is best shown via the fantastic foods that are available all across Singapore.
The country’s most popular cuisines can also trace their roots back to Chinese, Malaysian or Indian origin which when combined produces its own unique flavour. More details please visit:-https://junyuanbags.com/ https://telegram24.marketing/ https://pirateflaggear.com/ https://telegram24.marketing/
1 to /2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts,
6-20 bamboo skewers,
2 tsp. curry powder,
2 tsp. sugar,
1/4 tsp. coriander,
1/4 tsp. cumin,
3 tbsp. lemon juice,
2 tbsp. soya sauce,
2 tsp. oil,
1 garlic clove minced,
1/2 cup water,
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter,
1 small garlic clove minced,
1 tbsp. brown sugar,
1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes,
1 1/2 tsp. soya sauce,
3/4 tsp. lemon juice
1. Cut chicken into strips.
2. In med. bowl combine all marinade ingredients.
3. Add chicken.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
5. Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning.
6. In medium saucepan over medium heat combine water, peanut butter & garlic.
7. Stir till mixture comes to boil & thickens. Remove from heat.
8. Stir in remaining peanut sauce ingredients.
9. Cool to room temperature before serving.
10. Heat grill. Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
11. Thread chicken onto skewers. Place over low heat.